MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Elementor Pro license key?  

RSS

Splinter
(@splinter)
Eminent Member
08/01/2019 11:16 pm  

Elementor Pro was included in my Onetone Pro package and I'd like to know how to activate Elementor Pro, please.

The Magee key isn't correct.

Many thanks.

ReplyQuote
Splinter
(@splinter)
Eminent Member
09/01/2019 11:26 am  

Edit

This blurb on the Magee website implies that Elemtntor Pro is included:

"Elementor Pro Included

The $49 worth elemetor pro plugin is included in Onetone Pro, which brings 100+ more professionally made templates."

Please explain how to activate.

ReplyQuote
H S
 H S
(@heiko-staffelweb-de)
14/01/2019 5:22 pm  

same Problem 🙁

It shows "active" but later "Your license key has been cancelled (most likely due to a refund request). Please consider acquiring a new license."

Edited: 7 months  ago

ReplyQuote
thoneter
(@thoneter)
Eminent Member
19/01/2019 1:26 am  

I'm also having the same issue and it's due to the Wordpress upgrade.  I was told to deactivate the Guttenburg editor with classic editor.  I tried this but the error persists

ReplyQuote
thoneter
(@thoneter)
Eminent Member
21/01/2019 2:32 am  

Is anyone monitoring this forum besides the users?  Do we need a different Elementor key?  

ReplyQuote
Leo
 Leo
(@leonardo-forain)
23/01/2019 1:34 pm  

It seems Elementor changed their policy, the licensing method has changed and it is reflecting in every theme which was making use of "Elementor Pro" resources. I see only 2 ways out of this:

1. The developer provides a new Elementor Pro license to be applied to the original themes. The author and his costumers might become hostages of their licensing rules. The question is "would it be worth it?".
2. The developer stops taking the risk of being put inside licensing traps from third party plugins and release fresh and new individual versions without shady resources from other companies/groups. 

It used to be very good without Elementor. I vote for number 2 and I hope the author actually reads this message. 

thoneter liked
ReplyQuote
thoneter
(@thoneter)
Eminent Member
27/01/2019 5:13 am  

Elementor informed me that the pro version was not ever allowed to be packaged.  Don't know if that's the case or not.  I also vote that the Elementor be taken out and the theme be made to work without this editor.

ReplyQuote
Rafa%A1%A1 Nadarkiewicz
(@rafa-nadarkiewicz)
15/07/2019 1:16 am  

Is there any solution for this issue?

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Onetone Free WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Cactus Free WordPress Theme