MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

How do I update One-Tone Pro ???  

RSS

Ceddington
(@ceddington)
30/01/2019 10:37 pm  

I am currently running on 2.6.5 and have lots of glitches with my website. How do I update one tone pro to the latest version ? 

ReplyQuote
Leo
 Leo
(@leonardo-forain)
01/02/2019 9:56 am  

Hi, Ceddington. 
It is a matter of overwritting "onetone-pro" theme folder with the newest version. You can do it via FTP directly. The subfolder content location is "[Wordpress root folder]/wp-content/themes". There's only one serious fact about the present moment which should be a reason not to upgrade now: the newest Onetone Pro version uses a third party resource called "Elementor Pro" which is having licensing issues and killing theme capabilities (happened to myself).  We're not having feedback to our support requests either. So... There isn't much to do. I think we have two options here:
1. Adopting another theme to the website. Something made by another developer. 
2. Keeping our fingers crossed waiting for a renewed version which could work normally.

Ceddington liked
ReplyQuote
Ceddington
(@ceddington)
06/02/2019 9:58 pm  

Thanks for your response Leo. 

I am not a website designer and have self taught myself wordpress. I get confused with FTP files etc. So probably best I leave it alone for now. I wouldn't even know how to download the latest version of the theme folder. I will do some research. 

My website is configured and I don't have the time to install a new theme and then customise it again. It's very frustrating that the support is poor!! T

here are no instructions on the one tone pro website on how to upgrade. They don't even mention what the current version is. I wouldn't even know how to get the latest version of the theme folder. 

Ah well. It's what I have come to expect from MageeWP

Thanks again Craig.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Onetone Free WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Cactus Free WordPress Theme