MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

No Help, Just take your money and run!  

RSS

Joseph Corsino
(@joseph-corsino)
25/11/2018 2:52 am  

So I switched themes because it is extremely clear that MAFEEWP doesn't give a shit about those who pay for their software. You buy it, they disappear. No support other than a forum where you may or more often than not, don't get a response. So, your left on your own to figure shit out. Bad business, will start leaving low rating wherever I can so others aren't sucked into wasting their money on this crap!

thoneter, Brendan Linzi, cobberas63 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
cobberas63
(@cobberas63)
Eminent Member
13/12/2018 2:40 am  

Same here.

ReplyQuote
thoneter
(@thoneter)
Eminent Member
29/01/2019 1:33 am  

Magee's last post was 6 months ago but it still says 3 days ago she responded.  My guess is that she's got issues with the editor that was included with the pro version of the theme.  Looks like were on our own.  Let me know if you guys get this issue figured out because I don't think the theme creator is going to fix it!

ReplyQuote
case_p
(@case_p)
Eminent Member
26/03/2019 12:34 pm  
Posted by: thoneter

Magee's last post was 6 months ago but it still says 3 days ago

how did you figure that out?

I wrote them an email because whenever I tried to login to the member area or tried to search the forum I got an "error establishing a database connection" I did not get an answer but the login and forum issues disabpeared in a matter of notime (well, approx. 2 days...)

ReplyQuote
thoneter
(@thoneter)
Eminent Member
28/03/2019 4:48 am  

There's a number of us that have been posting for help and no one is responding.  She's taking the money but not replying to anyone but you.  The 2 days versus months was on her last response on this forum.  If you can show a response in the last few days from her than that would be great.  

It actually looks like your the only one that she's responding to and that doesn't really help the rest of us that have themes that we paid for that aren't working.

ReplyQuote
case_p
(@case_p)
Eminent Member
29/03/2019 8:50 pm  
Posted by: thoneter

There's a number of us that have been posting for help and no one is responding.  She's taking the money but not replying to anyone but you.  The 2 days versus months was on her last response on this forum.  If you can show a response in the last few days from her than that would be great.  

It actually looks like your the only one that she's responding to and that doesn't really help the rest of us that have themes that we paid for that aren't working.

I did not get an answer but they fixed the issue with the forum and member area.
I do agree with those who say there's no more support as it used to be like one year ago and there are too many paying customers that have had their pages messed up by the latest update of the template. Not to mention the "elemetor-pro-license-gate" they summoned...

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Onetone Free WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Cactus Free WordPress Theme