MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

OneTone Pro - can not find and edit Customizer/onetone sections  

RSS

christiaanth
(@christiaanth)
05/06/2018 9:32 am  

For the third time I have to start this unsolved topic ! It is important to many of us, for the reason of the implementations of the GDPR regulations in EU from the 25th of May.

I have Wordpress 4.9.6-NL and build my site on OneTone. Because I was happy with the theme, I decided to buy the OneTone Pro theme...but now I am really dissapointed because I can not edit the sections in the customizer of OneTone Pro anymore.

I had to update Wordpress into 4.9.6-NL and imediately after this udate, I have updated the theme OneTone Pro. And after these updates, the sections in the theme are not visable in customizer anymore.

Even after consultation of this forum, I did not receive a proper solution for this problem.

Does anybody have the same problem and how have you solved it ?

Thanks for your support !

ReplyQuote
Magee
(@admin)
Member Admin
07/06/2018 2:24 am  

Hello, please try to delete Magee Shortcodes plugin and install the newest version from Onetone Pro.

ReplyQuote
christiaanth
(@christiaanth)
08/06/2018 2:32 pm  

Hi,

I have deleted the Magee Shortcodes plugin. But the ontone pro theme is to my opinion the newest version 3.1.9.

But the problem is still the same.....

ReplyQuote
Phichet Chonpattanapaisan
(@phichet-chonpattanapaisan)
10/06/2018 2:37 am  

I use pro version but the Problem was same.

ReplyQuote
Magee
(@admin)
Member Admin
11/06/2018 1:42 am  

Hi, you needed to install the magee shortcodes pro plugin again. The newest version of the plugin is included in the theme.

ReplyQuote
christiaanth
(@christiaanth)
29/06/2018 8:09 am  

After reinstall the magee shortcodes pro plugin again, i can not activate it. Everytime when I activate the shortcodes, it deactivates it immediately....

Please help me out here. The problem is still not solved: I can not find and edit customizer/Onetone Pro sections.

ReplyQuote
Magee
(@admin)
Member Admin
02/07/2018 3:07 am  

You could download the newest version of Onetone Pro in member center with the account you used to purchase the theme. The newest version no. is 3.4.4.

ReplyQuote
christiaanth
(@christiaanth)
02/07/2018 9:53 am  

Thanks.

I have downloaded the theme OneTone Pro again and try to upload it. But an error occurs, the map already exists and the installation of the theme is aborted. 

What to do next, without losing my content of the website.

Thanks for your help.

rgds

Christiaan

ReplyQuote
christiaanth
(@christiaanth)
09/07/2018 10:26 am  

Thanks.

I have downloaded the theme OneTone Pro again and try to upload it. But an error occurs, the map already exists and the installation of the theme is aborted. 

Thanks for your help.

rgds

Christiaan

ReplyQuote
christiaanth
(@christiaanth)
16/07/2018 12:16 pm  

Thanks.

Thanks for your help.

rgds

Christiaan

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Onetone Free WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Cactus Free WordPress Theme