MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Stretched background on mobile  

RSS

Nelson Coelho+Nascimento
(@nelson-coelho nascimento)
14/01/2019 11:48 pm  

Hello, I'm posting this problem probably for the third and last time since I just cannot get the deserved support for this, and if this is unresolved I might just get another theme altogether. For this reason I`ll try to write all the problems that I came across so please bare with me and help me out.

I'm having an issue with mobile that the background for the banner section is too stretched and just looks really bad. When I posted this in the forum the answer that I received was that I should edit it with Elementor. I didn't want to get the plugind just to do this but if it did the job than I'd be fine with it.

The problem is that I cannot use Elementor because it gives this massage: "Sorry, the content area was not found in your page. You must call the_content function in the current template, in order for Elementor to work on this page."

Then I read the linked article about it but I can't manage to make it work. Where and what exactly do I write to make this work? Will Elementor really be the solution to my problem?

Please give a simple and detailed answer. I'm not familiar with coding for wordpress.

DieterE liked
ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Onetone Free WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Cactus Free WordPress Theme